2. On the MDRAP Home page, click on the View Device Inventory/Review Device Inventory icon or click on Device Inventory on the navigation bar across the top of the page.
3. The list of medical devices uploaded to MDRAP for your organization will be displayed. Users are able to search the inventory by typing keywords into the Search Inventory search bar.
4. By clicking on the ADVANCED search button to the right of the Search Inventory search bar (the orange button in the screenshot below), users are able to filter their organization's device inventory by Manufacturer, by Location, and by Care Delivery Area. Users are able to filter/sort devices by Manufacturer, Location and Care Delivery Areas by clicking on the down arrow within the selected sorting method and selecting the Manufacturer, Location, and/or Care Delivery Area of interest.
5. Filtering on a specific manufacturer (e.g., Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics as shown in the screenshot below) sub-filters the Locations and Care Delivery Areas to display only those Locations and Care Delivery Areas that have Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics devices in the organization's inventory.
6. Click on the orange CLEAR below the Care Delivery Areas filter to Clear Filters.
7. Once the list is filtered, the user can select any device from the list to view the details for the device(s) produced with the filtering that was applied. In the screenshot below, details for the Intellivue MP90 Patient Monitor manufactured by Philips Medical Systems are displayed in a pop-up box.