2. On the MDRAP Homepage, hover over the Administration tab on the blue navigation bar across the top of the screen and a drop down box will be displayed. Select View Device Catalog from the drop-down list.
3. The device catalog list will be displayed on the next screen.
Users can search the Device Catalog either by free text search or using Device Name/Model, Manufacturer or Product Code fields for searching.
4. You can search e.g by entering the name (or part of it) of the device in the Search Catalog search bar and can include the name of the device manufacturer to optimize the search. Clicking on the "information" icon to the far right of the search bar displays a popup box providing information on the Device Catalog display and how to optimize your search.
5. Enter the name of the device and manufacturer to quickly search the device catalog for that particular device. In the screenshot below we entered Medtronic Paradigm Insulin Pump and the prompt returned 30 devices from the Device Catalog that fit the search terms.
6. Alternatively, you can search using any or all fields provided, i.e. Device Name/Model, Manufacture an/or Product Code.
7. Users can then search the results on the list that was returned, ensuring the Manufacturer, Device Model, and the Device Class and Product Code match with the search terms for their device of interest from the Device Catalog.