Users with Org Admin role can manage their organization sharing and organization structure, i.e. Locations and Care Delivery Areas.
1. As an Org Admin, log in to MDRAP.
2. Navigate to and hover over the Administration menu on the blue navigation bar across the top of the screen and select Manage Organization from the drop down box.
3. When Manage Organization is selected, the system will display a list of Locations for your organization.
4. Select the CARE DELIVERY AREAS tab to the right of the LOCATIONS tab.
5. Navigate to and click on the Care Delivery Area Hyperlink to edit the Care Delivery Area of interest (e.g., Surgery was selected from the Care Delivery Area list). A pop-up box for the Care Delivery Area selected will be displayed for user to edit the details for the Care Delivery Area.
6. Edit the fields in the pop up box for the organization's Care Delivery Area (e.g., Name and/or Care Delivery Area Type).
7. Click on the orange SAVE button at the bottom right of the pop up box.
9. The system SAVES your changes to the Care Delivery Area entry.