1. Log in to MDRAP ACCOUNT LOGIN.
2. Click on View Device Inventory/Review Device Inventory icon or Device Inventory on the navigation bar across the top of the page.
3. Select a Device from your organization's Device Inventory by clicking on the device name.
4. Users can manage the Attachments by selecting the ATTACHMENTS Tab that is displayed in the pop up box when the device of interest is selected. Click on the ATTACHMENTS Tab and all the attachments associated with that Device will be displayed.
6. Click on the icon to Delete the attachment from the device. Review to confirm that the ATTACHMENT is the correct one to be deleted. Select OK to confirm deletion.
7. The Edit Inventory pop up box for the device selected is displayed with "information" icon indicating what files are attached to the device. In the Intellibridge example, there was only one attachment, which was deleted in the example, so "information" icon indicates there are No files attached to the device.
8. Click on the orange CLOSE button to close the pop up box and return to the Device Inventory screen.