To view the list of medical devices in your organization's inventory:
1. Log in to MDRAP.
2. Click on View Device Inventory in the middle of the page or Device Inventory in the navigation bar across the top of the page.
3. A list of devices assigned to your Organization will be displayed.
4. Use the orange Advanced button to the right of Search Inventory to search your inventory by Manufacturer, Location, or Care Delivery Area.
5. Click on the (View Assessments) icon to the right of the device to view a list of all assessments in the device inventory for that device type.
6. A pop up box is displayed listing all assessments in the inventory for that device type. The total number of assessments for the device type is displayed to the right of the assessments list, and the device name and location is provided in the summary above the assessments list. Click on the Name of the Assessment (blue font hyperlink as shown in screenshot below) to view the assessment for the device in the organization's inventory. Click on the green CLOSE button at the bottom right of the pop up box to close it.
7. Users can manage the list of devices in their inventory with the following actions:
- Add devices from the Device Catalog by selecting ADD DEVICE +, and entering device name in the Search Catalog field (See Add a Device to an Organization's Inventory section for step-by-step instructions).
- Edit the details of existing devices (See Edit Details of a Medical Device section for step-by-step instructions).
- Delete a device from your inventory (See Delete a Device from an Organization's Inventory for step-by-step instructions).
- Request Pre-Procurement assessment from MDMs (see Pre-Procurement Assessment (PPA) Module).
- ARROW ( ) - provides capability to add the device to Pre-Procurement request to the MDM.
- TABLE ( ) - provides capability to view all of the organization's assessments, regardless of completion percentage, for that device.
- NOTES ( ) - provides capability to see the organization-specific notes associated with the device.
- TRASH CAN () - provides capability to permanently DELETE the risk assessment from the list. System provides a confirmation prompt to the user to confirm (Are you sure?) deletion of the assessment prior to deleting the Assessment from their organization's Assessment Inventory in MDRAP.