1. Log in to MDRAP.
2. Click on View Device Inventory in the middle of the page or Device Inventory in the navigation bar across the top of the page.
3. Select a Device from your organization's Device Inventory by entering device name at the Search Inventory prompt.
4. Or use the orange Advanced button to the right of Search Inventory to search your inventory by Manufacturer, Location, or Care Delivery Area.
5. Once the device of interest is found, click on the name of the device and an Edit Inventory pop-up box for the selected device will appear.
6. Users can then either edit the device details within the DETAILS tab or go to the ATTACHMENTS tab to the right of the DETAILS tab to manage Attachments (i.e. the files attached to/associated with the device).
a. Select Details Heading.
- Select or change the Location.
- Select or change the corresponding Care Delivery Area.
- Enter or change the device's Serial #, Asset Tag #, In-Service Date and/or Notes.
- Click on the Save button.
b. Select ATTACHMENTS Heading to add an Attachment to a Device.
- Click on the RED PLUS SIGN to ADD an attachment.
- Select the file you would like to attach using the orange SELECT FILE TO UPLOAD button or by dragging the file to the file upload box within the pop-up box as shown in the screenshot below.
NOTE these file formats and size limitations:
* Acceptable files: .pdf, .csv, .xls, .xlsx, .doc, .docx, .tiff, .png
* Minimum file size is 10 bytes
* Maximum file size is 10 MB
c. The system will display the title of the document selected to be uploaded.
d. Click on the green UPLOAD button to complete the file upload.
e. A new pop-up box will appear with the filename of the uploaded file now attached to the device. If the uploaded file is not the correct file, clicking on the trash can icon will delete the file upload/remove the file as an attachment to the device.
f. Click CLOSE to return to the Device Inventory.
You have now attached a document to the selected device in your inventory!