Users with Org Admin role can manage their organization sharing and organization structure, i.e. Locations and Care Delivery Areas.
1. As an Org Admin, log in to MDRAP.
2. Navigate to and hover over the Administration menu on the blue navigation bar across the top of the screen and select Manage Organization from the drop-down box.
3. When Manage Organization is selected, the system will display a list of Locations for your organization.
4. Click on the plus sign to create a Location. If the Location has already been created, click on the name of the Location hyperlink. A pop-up box will appear.
5. In the Name field (required field), enter a name for the Organization's Location (e.g., Cardiac Cath Lab).
6. Type in a physical address for Geo Location (this is not a required field). Select the appropriate address.
7. Select a Location Type (i.e., Campus, Building, Hospital, Room, Lab, Other).
8. Click on the orange ADD button at the bottom right of the popup box.
9. The system saves the location entry. A Org Admin user can create as many Locations as needed to associate with every medical device in the organization's inventory.