Users with Org Admin role can manage their organization sharing and organization structure, i.e. Locations and Care Delivery Areas.
1. As an Org Admin, log in to MDRAP.
2. Navigate to and hover over the Administration menu on the blue navigation bar across the top of the screen and select Manage Organization from the drop down box.
3. When Manage Organization is selected, the system will display a list of Locations for your organization.
4. Scroll down to the Location of interest.
5. To add a nested location within a Location, click on the Location plus sign . A Add Location pop up box will be displayed.
6. In the Name field, enter a name for the organization's Location (e.g., 1st Floor Emergency Room (ER)). This is a required field.
7. Enter a physical address for Geo Location field (e.g. 1234 Jones Parkway, Bronx, New York, 10453). Note that this is not a required field.
8. Select a Location Type (Choose from Location Type drop down list: Campus, Building, Hospital, Room, Lab, Other).
9. Click on the orange ADD button at the bottom right of the pop up box. The system saves the sub-location entry.
10. You will be able to view the Location and listed underneath you will see the Sub-Location you just CREATED and ADDED. Org Admin users can create as many locations as needed to associate with each medical device within their device inventory.