Two-Factor Authentication provides an extra layer of security by phone or email when accessing MDRAP. If you choose to enable and set up Two-Factor Authentication, you will be the only person who can log in to MDRAP with your username and password.
1. As a User, Log In from MDRAP ACCOUNT LOGIN home page.
2. Navigate to the top right of the page and click on the dropdown next to your name.
3. Scroll to and click on Manage Profile.
4. The system will then display the Manage Profile screen with your account settings and options.
5. To turn on Two-Factor Authentication, initiate the setup process by clicking on the ENABLE button.
6. To activate two-factor authentication by SMS Text Message:
a. Within the Phone Number section on the Manage Profile screen, click on the ADD button.
b. Enter the phone number for the device you want the SMS/Text message sent to.
c. Click Submit.
7. The system will send a text message with a verification code to the phone number entered.
8. Enter verification code that was sent via text message. The system associates that phone number with your profile and returns a message "Your phone number was added."
9. When you log in to MDRAP, enter and submit your username and password. The system will then ask to enter the verification code.
10. To have your verification code sent via SMS text message to your phone, select the Phone Code radio button then click the SUBMIT button.
11. MDRAP will automatically send an SMS text message to your phone with your single-use verification code every time you log into the system.
12. Go to your phone, open the text message with the verification code.
13. Enter the verification code, then click SUBMIT.
14. If you do not receive an SMS code, click the Resend Code button below Submit.
You have successfully logged in to MDRAP using SMS Text Two-Factor Authentication!