To View the Profile for a Medical Device:
1. Log in to MDRAP.
2. On the MDRAP Home page, click on Administration on the blue navigation bar across the top of the screen, and then select View Device Catalog from the drop down list.
3. The device catalog list will be displayed on the next screen.
4. Use the Global Search to find a medical device. Users can search by entering manufacturer, device name, device type (e.g., monitor, pump, physiological), FDA Product Code, etc. in the Search Catalog search bar.
5. Click on the device of interest from the list. In the screenshot below "Alaris PCU" was entered as the search criteria and Alaris PCU 8000 Series is being selected.
6. The system displays the full profile details of the selected device:
Device Name: Alaris PCU 8000 Series
FDA Classification: Class 2 Device
FDA Product Code: FRN - Pump, Infusion