To compare Completed MDISS/MDM Assessment Reports to other devices with the same Product Code
1. Log in to MDRAP.
2. On the MDRAP home page, click on the Go to Assessments link or click on the Assessments tab in the blue navigation bar across the top of the screen.
3. The list of assessments for your organization will be displayed. To compare completed MDISS assessments, scroll to the desired Assessment under the My Organization or Community tab and click on the Product Code Assessment Comparison icon (highlighted in yellow in the screenshot below) to the right of the Assessment selected for comparison. Note: When viewing the list of assessments, the Product Code Assessment Comparison icon is only displayed for those devices that have assessments with the same product code for comparison.
4. Under the My Organization tab, a list is filtered to include all available assessments for your organization's devices with the same product code.
5. Under the Community Shared Assessments tab, a list is filtered to include all shared assessments for community devices with the same product code. Select up to 3 devices from the My Organization or Community Shared Assessments tabs for comparison and click on the Compare button.
6. On the Scores Comparison page, the output is a side by side comparison of the Likelihood, Impact, and Level of Effort (LOE) scores for each of the 10 control areas.