1. Log in to MDRAP.
2. Click on Administration tab on the navigation bar across the top of the page.
3. Choose Manage Organization from the drop-down menu.
4. The screen will have 4 different tabs: Business Units, Brand Names, Manufacturer Claims and Organization Settings. Under the Brand Names tab, a list will be shown with your organization's brand names.
4a. A Brand Name can be defined as a name given by the maker to a product or range of products. I.e., calling a tissue a Kleenex would technically be to refer to its brand name as opposed to the actual name of the item.
5. To add a new Brand Name, click the red + button on the right side of the screen. Enter the Name and Brand Name Type and click "Add."
6. To add a Brand Name to one of the existing Brand Names, click the green icon to the left of the trash can icon in line with each brand name. Enter the Name and Brand Name Type and click "Add".
7. To delete a Brand Name, click the green trash can icon to the right of each Brand Name.