1. Log in to MDRAP.
2. Click on Administration tab on the navigation bar across the top of the page.
3. Choose Manage Organization.
4. The screen will have 4 different tabs: Business Units, Brand Names, Manufacturer Claims and Organization Settings. Under the Business Units tab, a list will be shown with your organization's business units.
4a. A Business Unit can be defined as a logical element or segment of an organization (such as accounting, production, marketing) representing a specific business function, and a definite place on the organizational chart, under the domain of a manager.
5. To add a new Business Unit, click the red + button on the right side of the screen. Enter the Name, Geo Location(optional), and Business Unit Type and click "Add".
6. To add a Business Unit to a group, click the green icon to the left of the trash can icon in line with each group name.
7. Enter the Name, Geo Location (optional), and Business Unit Type and click "Add".
8. To delete a business unit or group, click the green trash can icon to the right of each group or business unit name.